Monday, November 1, 2010

i am the human, they are the zombie

Lost here in the desert


i am all alone searching


for just a drop of water


i stand with head held high


i see my fellows fly-by



They all flaunt their similar feathers


all of them with the same disease


they share the flu up in the beautiful sky

so blue



They spread the influenza like it's Christmas bonanza


Their feathers are styled loud & Extravangaza!


I dare to be different & that is my style


They are marvelled at my gut & they hate my 'Bile'


but they just would not admit.



Their flapping wings hit me with so much pressure,


their number increases daily without measure


They flood on me like the mighty oceans wave


but i stand 'against the flow'



and all their ocean current hit the cave



It is me against the world.

YES! I cannot beat them


But No! I will not join them


I will no longer suffocate in silence


I will crow So LOUD until someday i am found



I am the human,they are the Zombies


They march the desert

streets,like mighty

Soilders feet


They are nothing but empty toy soilders


Nothing but little robot kits



I am the ORIGINAL copy


They are 'mass-produced' clones


I am true breed Copy


They are just but Noisy megaphones


I am the HUMAN...They are the Zombies

No comments:

Post a Comment