Monday, November 1, 2010

Gorillas on moonscape

Isn't ths funny?


How you speak to me


like you really know it all


what is all this empty noise?


About science and arts,


datas and facts




you know this all an act


your little mechanical creations


are one billionth of my arts and acts


your noisy boasts about medicine & life,


cloning & surgerical knives




ah! Isnt that my help?


Is it your rep?


All these complex life-minute under lens


you view and mute


are they by chance?


Tiny cells & giant stars




complex organs and heavy mars,


the mighty sun & the chettah's run


they came by chance.


All your ancient knowledge of apes


of gorillas at moonscape




does it sound so good?


What about today,has your super apes taken a break?


When are they going to speak awake,or create & recreate




my 'foolishness' vs. Your greatest wisdom is like


mountain everest vs a sand grain of everest


sell off your worthless ego let's trade it for your priceless soul,


and its BINGO!




I have watched you toil,


toil day & night just like your fathers


building up ladders


ladders & towers at the desert of BABEL,right after abel





take me & be free,


i have your manuel


i produced those brain cells


forged you out of clays and hard nails


painted you sweet pale


oh my beautiful TOY frail

No comments:

Post a Comment